Follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine's Wreath

I made this wreath out of pink matte and shiny plastic Christmas ornaments.  I used these a few years back for my reception as part of the center pieces for the tables.  I've been meaning to make a wreath out of them a while now.  I've finally done it! Yay!!

You'll want to get your hot glue gun out and plug it in so it can warm up while you do this first part.  First, pop off the little silver plastic pieces that hang the ornament onto the tree.
Next, get your glue gun and start gluing the ornaments upside down onto the wreath.
Make a pattern, as best as you can, in diagonal lines.  I mixed up my matte and shiny ornaments randomly.  I like that look but you can do whatever you want.
And here's the finished project.  Just in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment